I'm BACK!
Monday, November 16, 2009

Hey dudes and babes!!
I am seriously back! wakakaka!!!
haahaha! i hav totally missed blogging and since i am back!
i am back with more action!
i will re-link or link ppl asap k!!
Wen i have e time!
now i am kinda rushin!
so frm todae onwards just come and see my blog nt everyday though!
haha! jus some new
I am sad cause
- cant go class gathering
-became fat
I am happy because
-got a new boyfriend who loves me trully cause all our fam member knw including parents!
- made it to 2e2!
- same class as my loves!!
hahahah! wee ppl go mad with me :D
tata!!


Profile
the girl next door

Photobucket"

D H U R G A
there's nothing wrong with my name.

If you think you know me,
read my blog and think again.

28 March is remembered.
Sweet-fourteen.

P.S.
I'm the only witness and the
only person who can judge my life.

This is my blog so
Click here if you hate it.

& all that i wish for is ;
Get good result in studies.
More clothes.
More shorts.
Friends forever.

Tagboard
scream it out loud


Affiliates
you're on your way

RASHY
Alex
Annabel
BaoYi
Celeste
ChaoTeck
Christy
Huifen
Iqah
Masturina
Seanna
Wilson
Iffah
FANNY
Perle
Azuraa
Aishah
SERENE(Lesbian)
Jiamin
Rozaa
SRI DEVI private ^^
Sheryl
Celestine^.^
Fong Ying
Deeni
KIMM
Anisa
qiaomin
Felicia
Liyana asshole:)

Archive
gone with the wind

» November 2009
» January 2010


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

Credits
take a big bow

Layout : Janani.
Background : Photobucket.