I'm just tryna be happy..
Thursday, November 19, 2009




Dear diary,
Currently i am in love with leona lewis happy song..Its so nice and since i am sad
Whenever i hear the song i start crying..haish..too many family problems..and what i did surely didnt help..
i am still awake..haish..i wanna go into a long sleep but i dun wan to die..cause i dun wan to leave all my loved ones.i really need a hug..but i am stuck at home..So can't get any hug from my friends..
My playlist at the bottom is awesome its all my favourite songs so go listen to it!
I miss Nandhini and her gang! haha even though i only got to knw them for a few days..
they have made a great impact in my life..I am not talking to them now..cause..of some reasons..well
will soon talk to them and i will grow shorter so that nandhini would be able to kick my arse! haha:)
cuties:)
I am gonna go temple with my brother at seven in e evening..I am going to pray my heart out..
I want things in my house to get better..I DO NOT WANT TO CRY ANYMORE..I just wanna be happy..
See the song relates to me so much!..I wanna become someone big..not in size! as in in life..We learn when we are young, understand when we age..I wanna understand everything now..I wanna be a better person!
I am known as a crazy person who is fun but everyone know i am dumb in studies..and i want to change that..i will...i must..and i can..
After the situations in my house gets better i am gonna get my arse to study..i wanna prove to my parents that i can do it..Life is hard but its not impossible to make it easy..we just got to try..and i am going to give it all my best..and i have decided to pursue my dreams..well you all will know what i mean..I cant stop thinking about my sorrows..i dunno why..its like haunting me every second..i find it hard to smile i am not the jovial type this few days..but hey..hope things will get better soon :) i miss ivan.i wanna go gym with him! he is a fun person to go gym with! one of my close fren even though i hate him! haha!
okay..
Its time to end my entry..
So what if it hurts me,
So what if i break down,
So what if this world just throws me off the edge,
My feet run out of ground.
I gotta find my place
I wanna hear my sound
Don't care about all the pain infront of me
CAUSE I'M JUST TRYNA BE HAPPY..
yeah just wanna be happy..ohh...
~Gaga~


Profile
the girl next door

Photobucket"

D H U R G A
there's nothing wrong with my name.

If you think you know me,
read my blog and think again.

28 March is remembered.
Sweet-fourteen.

P.S.
I'm the only witness and the
only person who can judge my life.

This is my blog so
Click here if you hate it.

& all that i wish for is ;
Get good result in studies.
More clothes.
More shorts.
Friends forever.

Tagboard
scream it out loud


Affiliates
you're on your way

RASHY
Alex
Annabel
BaoYi
Celeste
ChaoTeck
Christy
Huifen
Iqah
Masturina
Seanna
Wilson
Iffah
FANNY
Perle
Azuraa
Aishah
SERENE(Lesbian)
Jiamin
Rozaa
SRI DEVI private ^^
Sheryl
Celestine^.^
Fong Ying
Deeni
KIMM
Anisa
qiaomin
Felicia
Liyana asshole:)

Archive
gone with the wind

» November 2009
» January 2010


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

Credits
take a big bow

Layout : Janani.
Background : Photobucket.